Sunday 9 October 2016

The 3 Most Expensive Homes in Hawaii




  • Raptor Residence - Is an 18,500 square foot property on 4 acres of beach front property. The property has a total of 7 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms and 5 half. Not much is provided on this property but it's quite the tropical get away/oasis. The current owner of the 61.8 million dollar property is the CEO of Dell, who is the 37th Most Richest person in the world.


  •  The second most expensive property located in Hawaii is a 16,000 square foot home on a 5-acre property. With a total of 11 Bedrooms • 12 Bathrooms and 3 half, Large swimming pool. This is a beautiful property it must be amazing to call this your home (can you imagine). The estate was bought back in 2007 for a total of 39.4 million by a very private person who is the owner of Lone Star Funds, a global investment firm, With a total of funds equaling up to 24 billion.


  • The oceanfront property Kukio is a very cool property the 12,000 square foot home sits on 2.5 acres of black lava rock (cool?). The property is located in a luxury subdivision surrounded by golf courses, it's a golfers dream if you're into that. The property has 5 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms and 2 half. The property was bought back in 2006 31.3 million by the CEO of Yahoo, Ann Bartz.  

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could live in one of these homes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could live in one of these homes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second most expensive looks amazing, I would love to go to Hawaii! Hopefully I can soon, but I doubt I'll being staying is any of these house.😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go so bad ! my sister went to school there and she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last property, Kukio, is so gorgeous and would be a dream to live in. The only down-side are the golf courses, I hate golf....but I'd probably just ride around the courses on the golf carts anyways. ;) good job buddy,,,,,neat post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go so bad ! my sister went to school there and she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very attractive house but the prices aren't so attracting to me

    ReplyDelete